| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandakan, Borneo in December is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is sodden with periodic periods of rain. A wopping 461.8mm (18.2in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 20 days.
- In December the skies in Sandakan, Borneo are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:42 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:46.
- There are approximately 5:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49% of daylight hours and cloudy 51% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandakan, Borneo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandakan, Borneo:
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 223.1 kms (138.6 miles) W
- Labuan, Malaysia - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) WSW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 363.1 kms (225.6 miles) WSW
- Miri, Malaysia - 484.6 kms (301.1 miles) WSW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) S
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 633.5 kms (393.7 miles) WSW
- Sibu, Malaysia - 796.9 kms (495.2 miles) WSW
- Kuching, Malaysia - 988.5 kms (614.3 miles) WSW
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) S
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 967.2 kms (601 miles) NE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 727.2 kms (451.9 miles) NE
- Mactan, Philippines - 815.7 kms (506.9 miles) NE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 924.4 kms (574.5 miles) ENE
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 434.4 kms (269.9 miles) N
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 455.9 kms (283.3 miles) ENE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 455.8 kms (283.2 miles) ENE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 896 kms (556.8 miles) ESE